It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:29 am 

Dave Reynolds's article mentioned the "disputed" traveling call several times.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:09 am 

I forgot to say it after drake, but still applies here.

Hey! Another close win!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:24 am 

ahunte1 wrote:

I mean he does have to promote the Bradley brand or else the school and Wardle would probably ban him from the games.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:28 am 

Who is Dave Reynolds?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:44 am 

RamblinTank22 wrote:
ahunte1 wrote:

I mean he does have to promote the Bradley brand or else the school and Wardle would probably ban him from the games.

True.

https://www.pjstar.com/sports/20200229/ ... ssion=true

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:26 pm 

Blers wrote:

Hey! Another close win!

Amen.
We are such a well coached team and I can’t wait for us to win the championship this weekend. Always knew we’d be back dancing sooner rather than later!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:31 pm 

SisterJean wrote:
Blers wrote:

Hey! Another close win!

Amen.
We are such a well coached team and I can’t wait for us to win the championship this weekend. Always knew we’d be back dancing sooner rather than later!

Party at Sister Jeans!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:08 pm 

ahunte1 wrote:

"widely" disputed.
I think Reynolds was referring to how stretched out Wardle's arms were while he circled the ref and argued the call.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:39 pm 

Probably should be a new thread, but I just have to say hats off to the Valley. How much fun have the last two weeks been! Quality teams, good coaching, intense competition, great games - most of which I watched at least part of, nothing predictable. Looking forward to more of the same in St Louis.

And to the Ramblers! Finally started to get it together after a very inconsistent preconference and jumped out to a 6-1 start. Also finished 6-1 even with a couple of clunkers among the six. A 1-3 stretch in the middle might have deflated a lesser team. Love these guys and hope to see them keep on playing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:02 pm 

Had a great time at the game yesterday..active loud LU crowd behind the bench...Bradley fans are just weird...didnt get any crap or anything but they had absolutely no interest in talking...could barely get eye contact from them...I frankly dont like this...nor do I particularity like to see us bashing other fan bases although from what several have said BU deserves it....glad we put an end to them taking over IRelands before games. ( I will be more than glad to take a little credit for that)
Got to sit right behind the bench....Coach Moser is intense...and lets players know when things aint going right,,,including Krut..who missed a pick and roll and got yanked ...Big Frank took a far amount of heat as well.Bruno was not on the bench yesterday? during that 20 run Bradley went small with Childs on Krut and it got physical...He was shoving Krut out of the post with no call.
But the BIG NEWS is someone swiped coaches jacket???? after the game a manager came out looking for the coat and no dice......
Marquis Kennedy is an awfully cool customer.....I am thinking befoer his career is over he will be one of LUs best... I think Coach has already started to adapt his offensive sets to the skills of Kennedy and to some extent Hall. I think he realizes he does not have the same group or the same skill set...Great win.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next