It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Season Tickets
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 am 

We're considering purchasing season tickets this year. We should be able to attend a good portion of the games, but I'm curious what the transfer/re-sale policy is.

Are season ticket holders issued e-tickets that can be transferred or sold on StubHub? We obviously wouldn't be looking to turn any sort of profit, but want to make sure that we're able to transfer any unused seats to family/friends (or fellow alumni!), or list them on StubHub if need be.

I've purchased tickets on StubHub before so I assume it wouldn't be an issue, but I didn't know if the move to the A10 had any impact on that. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Season Tickets
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:45 am 

The process isn't the friendliest, but it does work. I've used it many times for games I can't make as I just want someone to be there if I can't be. I haven't tried reselling them on Stubhub or anything so can't speak to how that works.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:57 am 

It’s definitely a lot easier now than it used to be. You transfer them electronically, and it can be done on various apps, it just takes an extra step of getting email addresses of the person you’re giving them to. The tickets themselves don’t transfer through the app, you still need to do it directly, but the app and the buyer knows that if you list them correctly. I’ve utilized apps a few times when I haven’t been able to give mine away. Stubhub, for example, usually gives you the purchasers email info when you’re notified that someone bought them, and you then need to log into your Loyola account and go through the steps to transfer tickets.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:43 pm 

When I've listed tickets for sale in the past, I've "transferred" them to myself first so that I have PDFs to upload to Stubhub or whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:39 pm 

Thanks all. Appreciate the info!