It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:33 pm 

I see you point Go after cooling down a little. It's probably still too early in the season to totally write them off just yet. But I think you have to be a little worried about how we're trending right now. Hopefully a win this week gets the arrow pointed back in another direction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:46 pm 

You know, at the end of the day it's fun to be living and dying with these bastards again. We, as fans, have gone through a pretty rough stretch in the midst of a 30 year depression these past couple seasons. That being said, I'll take the under on 20 regular season wins.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm 

The reason I'm worried about this team has little to do with the schedule. I'm worried that the injuries are really affecting us. Additionally, I'm worried that Porter's deal with the devil is expiring. He seemed to plan appropriately for teams. Then the 2nd half of WSU came and he reverted to old Porter.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:54 pm 

GoRamblers wrote:
The reason I'm worried about this team has little to do with the schedule. I'm worried that the injuries are really affecting us. Additionally, I'm worried that Porter's deal with the devil is expiring. He seemed to plan appropriately for teams. Then the 2nd half of WSU came and he reverted to old Porter.

I won't dismiss your comment out of hand, but I'll just note that the second half of WSU is when Milt re-injured his ankle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:07 am 

I get that, but we looked lost. The intensity that we saw in defense wasn't there. It wasn't the entire half, though, which is promising. But those first 5 minutes were terrible.

I almost feel like Porter is over compensating for that bad stretch and it is all just rolling down hill at this point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7