It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: OHIO STATE
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:08 pm 

Gee, Gee is a jerk as well as being an apparent BIGOT ! At least the article in the Trib tells me that. Ohio St is not in the clear on this in my mind as well. They should have fired Gee on the spot--This HAS happened before. Notre Dame has earned its place--Ohio State merely is a pretender as are most of the Little 10. 11 or 12, whatever. This conference is now over-rated --The NCAA has been snowed by them for years--SEC, PAC 10. ACC are all better across the board. OHIO ST to me is the worst and most arrogant of a mediocre lot--athletics-wise.
If LUC never plays them in Hoops it will be OK by me. As we progress in the Valley, we would be far better off playin' ACC teams--Pac 10 teams SEC Big Least --but only as we get better. When this happens , our ratings will not suffer by not playing them. I wager we would pack our place if say Gonzaga or Cinci , Louisville or even UCLA would come to Chgo.
The arrogance of OHIO ST is appalling. They are starting to wear thin here in NE OHIO--'cept for their grads of course.

Sorry about this Gang, but its the way I feel-- I could relate many stories of Ohio St not wishing to play in-state teams in Hoops or football--AND getting away with it.