It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Cleared Dust !
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:29 pm 

Well, if we break down the season into sections, Section one is behind us--Section two coming up==Then the Conference !!!

I would say this first part was a good start to say the least. Our team is finding out about themselves--They should realize they are jelling . Milton has help other than Thomas.
We have Speed--We are using it--Milton is the Boss, Kiki leads and DEVON is the killer (He still needs more D- but coming on)
Our defense--this is where "TEAM" comes in , is proving to be what PM wants it to be.
--We have no height-- but still, we are beating bigger teams--This is the single best that I see. BTW I believe we out boarded Kent--Nuf sed !!!
Now , we must hold serve. I see five winners coming up--Because we now move well as a team , we will succeed--
Montel and Donte must and will improve nicely--Montel especially as he is a JUNIOR--Here we have the seeds of a better than good team--
-----Knuth may get the hang of it--If he does, Look out !!

Now then-- HOME ATTENDANCE !! If these seats are not occupied more than they have been to witness this FUN and EXCITING team, then SHAME ON THEM !!!
---Our PR people MUST get busy promoting this gang---Students Must show up--This TEAM deserves it--I went as a young guy (along with Longshot Lor all the way from Oak Park and Maywood, game after game.)

Now then RAMBLERS are only as good as the last win--BUT I am now getting to the point of expecting a win, rather than hoping.
---As an aside--Ben and I saw the looks in the eyes of this team--those on court and the bench--THESE GUYS MEAN IT !!!!