It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Joe Crisman
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:50 pm 

This has been a long and frustrating season for all of us ... coaches, players and fans. There have been several bright spots, and I feel that one of them is the improvement of Joe Crisman. Never have i seen him hang his head and he always seems to give 110%. He is a leader on the court and he seems much more aggressive offensively. Keep it going Joe ... Lets hope for the best this coming weekend .... Go Ramblers!

Post subject: Re: Joe Crisman
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 am 

+1 You know Joe seemed so hesitant to shoot or take the ball to the basket earlier in the season so it is nice to see him have a couple of nice games.Hopefully along the way this opens some things up for other guys.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:18 pm 

I'm glad to see it finally happen for him. I don't expect him to continue as a scoring machine, but maybe more people will now notice all the other things he does for this team.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm 

Well, it is obvious that Crisman has "found himself" as it were--Good on him--He in his present state can truly help this team---BUT in the beginning it looked as if Porter HAD to use him , because that was all there was So some of us were on his case--Now he is delivering and this opens up huge possibilities--One of which is now Milton MAY get mere open---The opponents must NOW watch Crisman and not double Milton--WE may now have anther brick in the building of our house,

If only O'Leary could do the same---

As I have said ad nauseum--WIN !! I do not care who does it---WIN.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

Crisman averaged 10 ppg and 3.9 rebounds in his last 7 games. In a way he had to, because no one else wanted to-- or was able to-- step up and hustle. As the team faded and looked spent over the last six games, I really appreciated the effort Crisman put in. It couldn't have been easy for him, which makes it all the more appreciated. That guy will probably be one of the most successful people from this team in the long run, because he puts in maximum effort on everything.

Cheers, Joe!