It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Transfer Portal
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:03 pm 

Jersey City Bler wrote:
Quote:
I project that Houinsou could be a late first-round pick in the 2025 NBA Draft, as the primary focus as of now should be improving the above-mentioned areas. However, I would like to see him testing the waters in the summer, especially if he’s improved himself during conference play.

https://edemirnba.substack.com/p/kymany-houinsou-scouting-report

That quote should be reason alone to disregard that guy's analysis completely. I have not watched a single second of him play and I can say with 100% certainty we did not get a future first round pick to transfer to come play off the bench for us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:31 pm 

Unless Givony is getting paid by the kid i assume the fact that he's tweeting about his commitment is because he's a legit NBA draft prospect.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:11 pm 

well time will tell....So what does everyone think about our lineup for next year ? a little hard to say with 4 unknowns and 4 kinda unknowns....and 5 returnees. I would make an assumption that the 5 returnees and 4 transfers will be the bulk of the rotation ? Last couple of years if we needed a hoop we often set a play for Norris and a 3.. In a clutch the ball was in his hands. Who will be Norris this year. Quinn and Watson certainly had some run the show moments. What will it look like next year?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 pm 

natetheskate wrote:
well time will tell....So what does everyone think about our lineup for next year ? a little hard to say with 4 unknowns and 4 kinda unknowns....and 5 returnees. I would make an assumption that the 5 returnees and 4 transfers will be the bulk of the rotation ? Last couple of years if we needed a hoop we often set a play for Norris and a 3.. In a clutch the ball was in his hands. Who will be Norris this year. Quinn and Watson certainly had some run the show moments. What will it look like next year?

I doubt we will have trouble attacking the basket from who we brought in from the portal.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 9:45 am 

Bold prediction: If Dawson stays healthy, he will be our leading scorer and 1st team All A10.

If his injury bug continues, Watson leads the team in scoring.

I think both of them will have a huge season and become the leaders of this team.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15