It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:24 pm 

Another great game in STL at Bradley hangs on over ISUb. I was rooting for the Sycs as I think it's a great story that Neese stuck around despite the coaching change. He could have gone on to a P6 program like Key did.

I thought it was a poor offensive game plan by Wardle down the stretch. Seemed they stopped going downlow to Mast and Hannah and instead were basically letting Hickman run around and find something for himself. ISUb got back in the game because of the BU offensive drought.

Cheering for the Salukis to bring it home because of the Mullins connection. And the fact that they play such phenomenal defense.

There good teams left in Arch. Good crowds. Should be a fun final two games down there.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:14 pm 

SIU's offensive woes cost them. Mullins needs to bring in some offensive genius as an assistant or else I'm not sure I can see the Salukis getting over the edge.

Drake vs Bradley for the MVC ship tomorrow. Should be a good one. #1 vs #2, split the season series. It'll be the third straight MVC title game for Drake. Now that the maroon and gold boogeyman is gone, maybe they'll bring it home to Des Moines.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:11 pm 

Depending on tomorrow's final score, it'll be interesting to see whether MVC steals a bid next weekend.

Bradley riding 12 game W streak, and Drake now won 10/last 11.

Definitely unimpressed with the recent showings and very bad losses this week from some in the Mountain West, Big Ten, and ACC......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:56 pm 

^^^^^ ok disregard my prior post ^^^^^^
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:06 pm 

Drake checks all the boxes to win a few games in March. An excellent guard (Penn), a high-level scorer who can create his own shot (Tucker), great coaching and a ridiculous amount of experience (older than a few NBA squads). I would not want to be P6 team staring down this Drake squad round 1.

One of the bigger blowouts in Arch Madness history and it came in the championship game.

Wonder of coach Devries stays after his son goes on to the NBA. Every P6 opening will be going for him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:12 pm 

Did my heart good to see Bradley go down big time...