It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:32 am 

Ramblermania switched from an http:// account to an https:// account this summer to give members a more secure and better experience. Unfortunately, some of the old links and cookies screwed up the smooth transition. If you're having problems logging in, please follow these steps:

First, remember or double check on your password if you can. Write it down.

Second, log out of Ramblermania. If it gives you problems or won't let you log out with one click, click on the logout button twice.

Go to the Ramblermania.net/forum page while logged out.

Click on "Delete all board cookies" just below the Forum menu, right below "Off Topic" but just above the banner ad.

It will ask you if you're sure you want to delete all cookies set by the board, and you say "YES"

Third, delete your browsing history and cookies on your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.). This usually requires you to go the the right top of your browser where there are three dots (horizontal or verticle). Click on the ...

Click on History, and click on Clear Browsing History. If prompted, click on Clear Data

Go back to the LOGGED OUT Ramblermania and Click on "Delete all board cookies" once again.

Now it's time to log in. Go to the Login link at the top left of the White space. Click.

When you get to the Login screen, click the box for "Log me in automatically each visit" first.

Fill in your Username and Password. Make sure it's correct.... please... Now click on the Login button in the center below.

You should be logged in now. If this doesn't work, let me know via email, and I can reset your password.