It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Golf Outing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:40 am 

Golf Outing coming up....always a good time and chance to talk to coaches and players at the dinner. Usually both bball coaches give a little update etc....introduce new players...and hang out and are very available.(players also available).There is also a really good silent auction lots of LU swag and Chicago Sports stuff....free bar b4 and after....It is at Cantigny again this year...really nice course...but you can show up just for the dinner....I think$45 bucks. You can make a non-golf day of it by hitting the WWI Museum or touring the gardens and grounds. Sister Jean has also been in attendance and they usually celebrate her birthday.

Post subject: Re: Golf Outing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:30 am 

natetheskate wrote:
Golf Outing coming up....always a good time and chance to talk to coaches and players at the dinner. Usually both bball coaches give a little update etc....introduce new players...and hang out and are very available.(players also available).There is also a really good silent auction lots of LU swag and Chicago Sports stuff....free bar b4 and after....It is at Cantigny again this year...really nice course...but you can show up just for the dinner....I think$45 bucks. You can make a non-golf day of it by hitting the WWI Museum or touring the gardens and grounds. Sister Jean has also been in attendance and they usually celebrate her birthday.

I'll be there. Just for the dinner though as it's tough to sneak away for an entire Monday of work. This is my first Loyola golf outing so I am excited to check it out (and try to snag some LU swag).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:08 am 

go ramblers....dinner is now lunch.....shennanigans start at 10:30 with lunch and cocktails at 11ish and golf at 12:30 hope you still make it.....look me up...i will have the oldest , raggiest. sweat stained loyola golf hat there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 am 

natetheskate wrote:
go ramblers....dinner is now lunch.....shennanigans start at 10:30 with lunch and cocktails at 11ish and golf at 12:30 hope you still make it.....look me up...i will have the oldest , raggiest. sweat stained loyola golf hat there.

Hoping this means less competition for some of the auction items :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:07 am 

Yeah, it might mean less competition. I was going to be able to make the dinner, but the switch to lunch puts me out. Have fun!