It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:09 pm 

Found this on YT. This looks like a college sports information channel but he also does videos on arenas. He did WKU, Austin Peay, etc and now Gentile.

It's 24 minutes long but the last 4 are just photos. To shorten viewing, I would say the first 13 minutes are most important.

He goes through general athletics history and Alumni Gym, Rosemont, Amphitheatre, etc. before getting into Gentile.

After the first 13, I would fast forward to ~17:35 and watch the next 30 seconds on sellouts and attendance.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:05 am 

thanks for posting..some interesting stuff. and I have seen LU play in all those spots.....It is really an amazing history of ..well survival. It is amazing after all the hardships, financial woes, that at some point they just did not drop bball or go DIII...The story of the politics involved in keeping LU bball going would be interesting to know.There had to be discussions of dropping the program and their most of been behind the scenes support....and look at us now! and for me from this resurection the best thing is the involvement and enjoyment of the student body.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:16 am 

The guy asks if there were any Loyola fans who walked from the Horizon to the CTA Rosemont station... Yes! I probably did it 5 or 6 times when I couldn't get a ride. The Rosemont station was named River Road then.... Sometimes they had a shuttle bus, but I missed it several times. When it was really, really cold it was a long walk. No, it was not uphill both directions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:36 am 

This guy puts together some cool videos. Really liked his stuff during conference realignment. Respect his passion.