It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:49 pm 

Maybe I’m expecting too much, but I’d be a little disappointed with a middle-of-the-pack finish in the conference like Rothstein predicts. I think we’re talented enough to compete for a top 5 spot in the league. Hoping my maroon and gold colored glasses aren’t blinding me too much…

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:41 am 

JArsy_22 wrote:
Maybe I’m expecting too much, but I’d be a little disappointed with a middle-of-the-pack finish in the conference like Rothstein predicts. I think we’re talented enough to compete for a top 5 spot in the league. Hoping my maroon and gold colored glasses aren’t blinding me too much…

I'd probably be a little disappointed if we're not in the top 5, but at the same time we have tons of new faces, and everything that happens after December is going to be new to us (travel, logistics, scouting, etc.). I think it's going to be tough for us to win many games on the road, and we have some really strong opponents at home, too.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:37 am 

JArsy_22 wrote:

the goal is top four and the first round bye in the tourney :!:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:02 pm 

In my opinion, the trip to France in August gives the team a tremendous development opportunity. Coach Valentine and his staff will use this time well. I expect the team to hit the ground running when it starts the A10. Coach Valentine will use the opportunity to take the team to the next level. I can't wait.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:03 pm 

On paper he is probably right that we are around the 5th-7th most talented team in the conference, which is obviously a new position for Loyola. We have also gotten used to outperforming our talent level, but that was largely due to Krut and Lucas. With so many new players in key roles and our returning players experiencing a higher level conference for the first time, I am not going in expecting a top finish. It doesn't help that this is as loaded as the A-10 has been in years.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:07 pm 

ok
somebody got on Twitter and gave the A-10 a list of names to call you and not to call you.
All he did was to give the trolls from a couple of schools some fodder (you will learn them in due time).
so the results is this:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:18 am 

BigE wrote:
ok
somebody got on Twitter and gave the A-10 a list of names to call you and not to call you.
All he did was to give the trolls from a couple of schools some fodder (you will learn them in due time).
so the results is this:

lmao. Love that y'all got the old logo too

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:07 am 

That tweet should have just been called, "How to Trigger Loyola Fans."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:18 am 

ahunte1 wrote:
That tweet should have just been called, "How to Trigger Loyola Fans."

"Here's a handy list of ways to really bother us:"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:26 am 

Loyola release a video with new court. Cool thing is on baseline it does not say Loyola . It says Blers in script! Nice.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfuAfs1AiWY/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next