It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:56 pm 

jdubs wrote:
It is a foul every single time on defense. This is ridiculous

Really is. Hard to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:11 pm 

Someone told the refs people are paying to watch them

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:13 pm 

I have no idea why Schweiger was in the game on the last defensive possession. Williamson was shooting FTs immediately before so you had the chance to take Schweiger out and you had a timeout to get him back in on offense if desired.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:15 pm 

WestCoastFan wrote:
I have no idea why Schweiger was in the game on the last defensive possession. Williamson was shooting FTs immediately before so you had the chance to take Schweiger out and you had a timeout to get him back in on offense if desired.

Agreed. Brutal defense by him. But he's given so much tonight on the other end.

This OT favors them with our foul trouble. These refs are killing us. Terrible call on Uguak there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:18 pm 

Their offense is: AJ drive and pray for a foul call. And it's working with these refs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:20 pm 

goramblers2011 wrote:
WestCoastFan wrote:

This OT favors them with our foul trouble. These refs are killing us. Terrible call on Uguak there.

Doesn't excuse him being in the game for the final defensive possession and then letting him switch on Green when its obvious what they're doing every time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:24 pm 

Mertz2003 wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:
WestCoastFan wrote:

Doesn't excuse him being in the game for the final defensive possession and then letting him switch on Green when its obvious what they're doing every time.

Can’t blame the game on him; he gave us what we needed him to do tonight, 5-5, 3-3 from 3. That’s a drew mistake putting him in.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:27 pm 

Rambler303 wrote:
Can’t blame the game on him; he gave us what we needed him to do tonight, 5-5, 3-3 from 3. That’s a drew mistake putting him in.

I'm not blaming Schweiger. I'm calling out Drew for lack of situational awareness. Especially to not get Schweiger out of the game after Green went after him the first time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:30 pm 

Guess we have to win Arch.

Trash ass reffing but whatever. Had to expect that given the circumstances. UNI played a hell of an offensive game. Our defense needs to be better.

Onward.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:32 pm 

Whatever the outcome. The story of this game is the officials. The amount of fouls in this game that were called were RIDICULOUS. 34 made FTs for NIU saved them. We only shot 20 FT and they were just as physical. Did the conference want the game called this way to try to get two bids in NCAA? I mean come on, 39 FT shot by NIU. It Does not compute. I mean come on. We gave up over 100 points.

Our TO’s were God Awful all game (16) and if I am right, Norris had all 4 of his TOS in the second half.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next