It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:17 am 

Coach said on the coaches call this morning that the game was decided because of free throws discrepancy. “Unfortunate it came down to that”, sounded like he was annoyed by the reffing too

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:21 am 

March to the Arch Pod guys mentioned this today, and maybe somebody else brought it up in this thread, but sitting Lucas at the start of overtime was a pretty risky call by Drew. Obviously you don't want him to foul out, but I think you have to trust your best player there and put him on the court.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:39 am 

We have scored over 85 and 96 on NIU. They can't stop us. They needed a terribly called game to stay in it. Plus, we turned it over 16 times and still put up crazy big numbers!

I don't mind the second round match-up with NIU. The problem is Bradley. I think the game will be called completely the opposite of the NIU. I think the officials are not gonna call any fouls and Bradley will try to maul us the way they did several years ago at Arch. Bradley will certainly take the temperature of the Refs early to see how physical they will allow it to be.

I know there has to be a few on this board that remember that Bradley game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:56 am 

Mudville21 wrote:
We have scored over 85 and 96 on NIU. They can't stop us. They needed a terribly called game to stay in it. Plus, we turned it over 16 times and still put up crazy big numbers!

I don't mind the second round match-up with NIU. The problem is Bradley. I think the game will be called completely the opposite of the NIU. I think the officials are not gonna call any fouls and Bradley will try to maul us the way they did several years ago at Arch. Bradley will certainly take the temperature of the Refs early to see how physical they will allow it to be.

I know there has to be a few on this board that remember that Bradley game.

Yup. It was brutal, absolute slug fest. Agree with the B10 refs this is possible

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10