It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Time OUT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:13 am 

Here it is 5;00 AM !! I have tossed most of the night pondering LUC MEN's HOOPS--THIS is not good for me personally. Have been and will be A LOYOLA FAN until God rings . I started in in 1947 !!!!!
I feel badly for this team especially--more so than I did thru Rey, Burmeister etal. Why ?? Mainly because these are good kids who are layin' it on the line game in and game out--THEY ARE NOT MAILING IT IN. If they were 'doggin' " it , as some did in the past, I would feel differently.

Guys , the signal was the LEWIS affair--

The truth as I see it , is --WE cannot beat anybody !! What a shame after all that the Admin, students, deep pocketed Alumni and Fr G have done to get it all started on the road back to Ireland and Sully--plus Sachs levels--AND this includes the MVC who voted to accept us . I repeat--WE CANNOT BEAT ANYBODY !

My opinion--and of course I am entitled to it---

I truly hope I am wrong-- In the meantime, I shall be on the sidelines up to and until we start winning again--Call me a front-runner if you will--Maybe you would be correct--but it is what it is--

See ya !! My great Pals , all !! Hopefully sooner than later !

I shall be observing--albeit from a distance--GO RAMBLERS !!

Post subject: Re: Time OUT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 am 

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:27 pm 

Come on back, Brot. We're winning now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:08 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CW9ZoouA0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 pm 

Many thanks to Scream and Swella !! I must say--Pals like you DO NOT GROW ON TREES--ALL of you guys--all of you help this ol Brot get along--Also I shall NEVER forget the marvelous day I had given to me last season when I visited LUC--It was wonderful--I do pray hard for you guys most every day--

This all represents the CLASS of LUC and its prople--Frank, Snickers bar , John and the rest.

One of you guys suggested that PM should place my post on the locker room board--WELL. I doubt that he will as he can read between the lines I am sure.
I still believe tehse guys on this team lay it all out--all --each game. The talent is there ---BUT !!

Now then DOYLE for example--Zero points today--other coaches know about Milton already--so they gang up on him. BUT team player that he is, he nets SEVEN assists. That says a lot...

Sometimes a system much adapt to the special gifts of players. That is all I shall say on the matter, other than with our talent we should have BLOWN out each of our adversaries this season--We did not---HENCE MY TIME OUT post.

See ya later !! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 pm 

Brot, I'm with you. I certainly may talk about giving up on this team but Lord knows that I won't. Sometimes we say things in the heat of the moment that we clearly don't mean. I'm peeved by what I've seen but will continue to support this team. It may take 20 years off of my life (what with all the screaming) but that's the price I pay for being a Rambler fan.