It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:25 pm 

goramblers2011 wrote:
kato669 wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:
Uguak is extremely impressive.

Rough officiating so far. Calling a lot of ticky tack fouls on us and seems like our guys are getting hammered down low without calls.

Agreed, Uguak looks very good and vastly more confident than previous seasons. A true veteran on the team.

Was it me or was the officiating less than even. Seems even Coach Drew as getting extremely annoyed saying that this is "Bull S**t"

Was this an officiating team from ASUN? I didn't recognize any of them. Seems they were making alot of phantom contact calls against the Blers

Some of the calls on Tate and especially Lucas in the 2nd half were outrageous. I thought Lucas was going to snap. He was livid...and for good reason.

I just re-watched part of the second half and I totally agree with you. At least five calls that were bogus. Lucas and Tate got called for nothing on drives. Lucas had a steal at the end that was called for something. And two offensive fouls (Welch and Braden) where they were going away from the basket and a defender jumped in front of them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:54 pm 

#25 USC visited FGCU tonight as part of the "Dunk City" anniversary--USC's Coach Andy Enfield was the coach of FGCU when they made their S16 run in 2013.

FGCU put up a decent fight and kept it to single digits in the first half. USC pulled away a bit in the 2nd half and won 78-61. Dunn-Martin shot only 2-8 from the field (1-5 from deep).