It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Krut Pro Career
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:59 am 

goramblers2011 wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:
Just announced--Will Alcock and Krut will be doing a podcast called "Bears, Blers, Belgium", where they'll discuss "Krut's experience and the pro-level and his travels in Europe," "insight to Rambler fans whilst keeping Krut informed about Loyola basketball" and "clashing Midwestern sports takes." Two great personalities--should be a fun podcast.

If you aren't already listening to this podcast, you definitely should be! Has some good tidbits about the current Blers from Will and some fun stuff about Krut's experience at Loyola. Also great insight on Krut's pro career and, of course, good humor from both Will and Krut. Custer was in episode 2 and there were some good F4 memories shared.

I've really been enjoying the episodes as well... and for the record my question was the very first "mail bag" question ever answered!!! Not that that made my day or anything!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:20 am 

Didn't want to start a new thread so I thought I'd stick it here since it involves another former Rambler center in the pros:

Carson was one of my favorite Ramblers for his positive attitude and sense of humor. I think he would make a great coach and hope he winds up at Loyola one day.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:32 am 

swellafelon wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread so I thought I'd stick it here since it involves another former Rambler center in the pros:

Carson was one of my favorite Ramblers for his positive attitude and sense of humor. I think he would make a great coach and hope he winds up at Loyola one day.

That's a big jump! good for Carson.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:10 pm 

Krut and Will’s latest episode of Bears, Blers, Belgium features Barry Hinson. It’s a great episode, I highly recommend it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:36 pm 

New episode of Bears, Blers and Belgium features an hour-long discussion with Ben Richardson. Really great stuff. Tons of tidbits and good laughs. Ben has great chemistry with Krut and Will.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:13 pm 

Nice little article on Krut: https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/a ... erp-giants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:39 pm 

Great new podcast from Krut and Alcock featuring Sister Jean!!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/1 ... 0545033742

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 9:14 am 

Porter Moser is on this week's Bears. Blers. Belgium podcast. Highly recommend this podcast--Krut and Alcock share some previously untold stories on it and have some great guests (Coach Drew, Donte Ingram, Carson Shanks, Lucas Williamson, Custer, Sister Jean, Barry Hinson, London Dokubo, Sharms Charania, Ben Richardson and now Porter Moser...quite the list).

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/2 ... 0560236482

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:51 am 

Sounds like Krut is off to the Philippines to join "Blackwater Bossing", which is named after a line of perfume. https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/blac ... 3-20220809

Looks like this is a midseason pickup. Does this mean Krut's time in Europe is over? I remember reading he signed a two-year contract in Belgium, but I am sure there was some type of buyout or option on the second year.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:52 am 

I would assume it's an offseason team since he has the two year contract.