It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:41 am 

Hey, Kids.... There's a Ramblermania 2024 group on the ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge Bracket Contest. The Ramblers have a reasonably intriguing chance to be in the field this year, so stake out your place in the contest. (Teams will be selected Sunday, March 17 at about 6 p.m.)

In this group, there are THREE brackets allowed per entrant, so in case Loyola is in the mix you have a chance to predict a National Championship and have two other entries to cover for bad calls, injuries, or other freak accidents that might keep Loyola from going all the way.

This year's contest is just for fun. (No prize like in 2022 :cry: )

Get in on the tournament fun. You don't have to be a member of Ramblermania to enter (but if you're giving ESPN/Disney your email and identity info, you'll get 1000x more messages from them than from Ramblermania, and you get several features that aren't available to non-members).

https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?chal ... 6face29918

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:41 am 

JCT..
Probably a good time to thank you for running this group. Always enjoy getting together with fellow Rambler fans and hear thoughts and reactions...and news...
Also have an extra Topps card of Sr.Jean throwing out the first pitch at Wrigley which I would be glad to throw in as a prize

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:03 am 

Is that her 'Rookie Card?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:39 am 

natetheskate wrote:
JCT..
Probably a good time to thank you for running this group. Always enjoy getting together with fellow Rambler fans and hear thoughts and reactions...and news...
Also have an extra Topps card of Sr.Jean throwing out the first pitch at Wrigley which I would be glad to throw in as a prize

I have autographed cards of Lucas Williamson & Cam Krutwig that I'd be happy to throw in the top prize pool!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:59 pm 

Ive got a Larue Martin rookie NBA card!!...but Im keeping it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:53 am 

OK.... Via natetheskate, this year's prize is a Sister Jean Topps baseball card of the Loyola legend throwing out the first pitch at Wrigley.... Nice! Thanks, Nate...

Now, fill out your brackets!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:49 pm 

Bump!! Fifty-plus entries.... Get yours in now! No entry fee, three brackets allowed per person.....

Sister Jean Topps Card is the grand prize!!

Let's go!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:55 pm 

Congratulations to Hat 1, one of our 123 entrants into this year's contest, who ranked in the 99.2% of all the millions of ESPN brackets. Our winner did so well by predicting correctly four of the Elite 8 teams, 2 of the 4 Final Four teams, and the National Champ.

Now..... if Mr. Hat 1 will contact me at e.fivesales@gmail.com I will arrange the transfer of our grand prize.... And I would also like to write a few paragraphs about about how Mr. Hat became a Loyola fan, etc.

So Please..... MR. HAT 1...... YOUR PRIZE IS WAITING!