It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: OPENER !!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 pm 

Well, here we go again--another season full of high expectations !!

Personally , I have been doing this since 1947 --my first year at LUC-- Of course I took time out in 1951 to wed My Dolores , help raise kids and earn money--gosh Vandy , Tulane Spring Hill and Akron U were expensive !!! Oh well--
Then along came 1960 --and I got back in the race--and what a race it has been. Folks say 1963 was a long time ago--It actually seems like yesterday--but I digress--

We now open the NEW era of LUC HOOPS ! I am basically over the Lewis debacle--I'll not gainsay any of my comments--but----New day--against our ol' pals the PANTHERS !! Nice. The winning starts tomorrow !! Brot's opening call --Ramblers 74 Panthers 63 !! Big night for Thomas and the guards !

GO RAMBLERS WIN !!

Post subject: Re: OPENER !!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:37 pm 

Nice post, Brot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm 

Danke, Swella !!

Hope to make to Gentile at least once this go 'round !!

BTW what has happened to our Pal 45 ?????

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 pm 

Excuse me if I missed some previous posts, but what's the boards opinion on the price of individual game ticket prices? I was surprised when i saw the $27,$24,$15. I could have sworn that the Maroon section was $15 last year!?!?! That's quite an increase in one season.....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 am 

Robbie Aces wrote:
Excuse me if I missed some previous posts, but what's the boards opinion on the price of individual game ticket prices? I was surprised when i saw the $27,$24,$15. I could have sworn that the Maroon section was $15 last year!?!?! That's quite an increase in one season.....

Those are quite affordable compared to the rest of the league. I actually figured LuC would have the highest priced tickets in the league. You know supply and demand an all.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:49 pm 

Bear-Nation wrote:
Robbie Aces wrote:

Those are quite affordable compared to the rest of the league. I actually figured LuC would have the highest priced tickets in the league. You know supply and demand an all.

Problem is, the supply AND demand are both low.