It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: ACES LOW !!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:39 am 

Now is the time for us to PROOVE we are a good team !! I expect a BIG win--say by 12 or more points---ACES WULL be back so we WIN big NOW

Post subject: Re: ACES LOW !!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:36 pm 

I watched the Evansville versus Bradley game tonight. My thoughts:

If there was ever a game to try and tinker with the lineup for Porter ( like trying out Pipkins, Welch or both), Evansville at home is probably the game.
- if you can believe it, Evansville looked worse at three-point shooting than us. They could not buy one from three. Defending the perimeter should not be a problem.
- they don’t have anyone on that team that can defend Krut one-on-one. Their center is 6’7” and they play 4 guards. They are small.
- at one point Bradley was up by 26, and they jumped out to a 9-0 lead in the first 3 minutes and never looked back.
- they only put up 52 at home, and honestly that’s because Bradley called the dogs off.

The only thing that they were decent at were free throws, as they went 15-20. Bradley went 7 for 8. It really depressed me about what we do.

Krut should Easily get another double-double this game. Evansville is floundering and we have a prime opportunity to burry them. This is one of the few games that we should win on raw talent alone. I can’t believe these guys beat Kentucky.

On the flip side - a loss here, at this point in the season, would be more devastating to me than what happened with Coppin State.

Post subject: Re: ACES LOW !!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 pm 

They were without their best player, but yeah we need to win these next two at home for sure.