It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 pm 

440Rambler wrote:
If we were really complainers I think there'd be more hard feelings about this pod's marketing on our board while having less than complimentary things to say about us either from their hosts or guests

I have no problem with these guys whatsoever, and I like the show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:18 pm 

To be clear I have no issues with anyone sharing content even if its not complimentary, not too long ago any type of coverage or discussion of Loyola hoops was no where to be found. I just thought it was kinda funny that we got the complainers label when I think we've been good sports on here about the whole thing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:03 pm 

Curious to see when the next episode drops. Something tells me it would have been out already if Loyola had lost.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:00 pm 

Thanks for listening Loyola fans, as I’m sure you’re not long for our show. Vast majority of you all have been great to meet and get to know, good luck in the NCAA! Now, the episode where we get to eat crow….

Brand New episode of the show, breaking down all things Arch Madness. We go through the entire tournament, from start to finish. We also talk postseason scenarios for Loyola/Missouri State/Drake/Northern Iowa, as well as thoughts on new Illinois State Head Coach Ryan Pedon. Fun show as always, check it out!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-march-to-the-arch-podcast/id1478136026?i=1000553376744

https://open.spotify.com/episode/70KxyRYRzaTho5OfAju8eJ?si=-pneBUIDT8GhHcTW1zh8yg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:02 pm 

440Rambler wrote:
To be clear I have no issues with anyone sharing content even if its not complimentary, not too long ago any type of coverage or discussion of Loyola hoops was no where to be found. I just thought it was kinda funny that we got the complainers label when I think we've been good sports on here about the whole thing.

On here, nothing but pleasant Rambler fans to deal with. Appreciate letting us post, and thanks for listening.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:03 pm 

ahunte1 wrote:
440Rambler wrote:
If we were really complainers I think there'd be more hard feelings about this pod's marketing on our board while having less than complimentary things to say about us either from their hosts or guests

I have no problem with these guys whatsoever, and I like the show.

Thanks for the kind words!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:04 pm 

Krsos wrote:
Curious to see when the next episode drops. Something tells me it would have been out already if Loyola had lost.

Tough to get a podcast out when you go to Mexico, but thanks for listening!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:25 pm 

MarchArchPod wrote:
Krsos wrote:

Tough to get a podcast out when you go to Mexico, but thanks for listening!

Thanks for doing the podcast, guys. It has definitely been enjoyable, and I totally understand the rooting against Loyola (although the Valley schools get to keep any NCAA tournament money Loyola earns this year). I think you were a bit off that we don't understand the concept of rooting for the Valley in all non-conference games. We have been doing that...the problem is the rest of the Valley has consistently disappointed in the non-conference since Loyola has been good, which leads to Loyola having to win the conference most years in order to make the tournament.

The reason the Valley was a one-bid league this year is because Drake, Mo St, and UNI were embarrassing in the non-conference. Those teams' non-conference performances were the reason Loyola was not a certain at-large bid. We did our part in the non-conference. They didn't. And then they finally get their act together at the end of the year and try to take the one bid from us?? That is where the animosity comes in. Not to mention the absolute bizarre behavior from Drake's players in the games last year...I watch a lot of college basketball, and I've never seen a team talking so much crap after every play. Our guys just looked confused at them.

The Valley absolutely helped lift up our program, but the last few years it has been holding us back. It was time to move on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:22 pm 

Valley Fans - It’s our final episode of the 2021-22 season! We talk all the postseason action around the Valley, talk the transfer portal, and have some fun conversations around random Valley/CBB topics. Fun show as always, check it out!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-march-to-the-arch-podcast/id1478136026?i=1000555171521

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4iuvu2z3YKSgXCF2HslpJE?si=7O5oJrEMQUqKDbQu2MaSOg

Thank you to all of you who listened this season, we are very appreciative of all of you!

Special thanks to the Loyola fans who’ll soon be leaving us, thanks for listening!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10