It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Sold Out!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm 

Six games left. SIU has been sold out for awhile, Missouri State is now listed as a sell out, and there are only about 70 tickets left for the Bradley game.

The other three are Wednesday evening 6pm games, which kind of stinks. Not gonna be easy to get to a 6pm start for a lot of people.

Post subject: Re: Sold Out!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:54 pm 

I'm gonna miss the Mo State game :/. Thanks for the heads up re: Bradley. Just got on my friends to decide if they're coming so I can get tickets

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:43 pm 

Kind of annoying for our “sellouts” that people are buying tickets but not showing up.

Are all the seats behind the scorers table for season ticket holders? A lot of those have had empty seats as of late, looks pretty bad on our broadcasts.

Funny how our problems reversed, from students not showing up to ticket holders. Sucks that our student section is underneath the TV cameras, even though I’m sure that was intentional when they were deciding the new seating layout

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:50 pm 

I did not show up Tuesday because of surgery, but 5 of my seats were filled by my son and friends. I am not supposed to drive for 2 weeks, but hope to make the SIU game if one of my sons can drive.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:00 pm 

Dansen wrote:
Kind of annoying for our “sellouts” that people are buying tickets but not showing up.

Are all the seats behind the scorers table for season ticket holders? A lot of those have had empty seats as of late, looks pretty bad on our broadcasts.

Funny how our problems reversed, from students not showing up to ticket holders. Sucks that our student section is underneath the TV cameras, even though I’m sure that was intentional when they were deciding the new seating layout

Even when there were only 500 season tickets sold, people not showing up was still a problem. That's why we had announced crowds of 1000+ when there were 400 people there.

Feel better, 64!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:27 pm 

JC64 wrote:
I did not show up Tuesday because of surgery, but 5 of my seats were filled by my son and friends. I am not supposed to drive for 2 weeks, but hope to make the SIU game if one of my sons can drive.

I hope you didn’t think I was calling anybody out specifically, in no way is that true! Like everybody else I hope you get better and can make it back to Gentile when you’re healthy enough! Just a general comment about seeing empty seats when we advertise a “sellout”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 am 

Last minute work issues have kept me away from more games than I intended this year. That and about a foot of snow on the roads last week for ISU. Will definitely be at the SIU game, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:22 pm 

Dansen wrote:
Sucks that our student section is underneath the TV cameras, even though I’m sure that was intentional when they were deciding the new seating layout

Seating students behind the opposing bench was considered. The MVC does not have a rule, but "discouraged" it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:56 pm 

I went on stubhub and see that there are a few tickets for sale for games listed as sold out.
I have never used this site and find it confusing.
Does anybody know if the university has any policy in place regarding the sale or purchase of Ramblers tickets through this service?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:21 pm 

JC64 wrote:
I went on stubhub and see that there are a few tickets for sale for games listed as sold out.
I have never used this site and find it confusing.
Does anybody know if the university has any policy in place regarding the sale or purchase of Ramblers tickets through this service?

If you have stupid conversations, make asinine comments, spill your beer on coats, disparage Loyola and Chicago repeatedly, and yell support for opposing players like you're in the front row instead of the upper bowl, Stubhub will put you directly behind me.