It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
 Post subject: Re: Class of 2021
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:07 am 

Not sure why I thought of this today, but realized I had never heard where Anthony Sayles from ND Prep ended up.

Was getting D1 interest as a QB for football too, but is apparently going to play basketball at Lewis per his verbal commits page.

Wonder if he's the kind of guy that ends up killing it at the DII level and make a jump back to D1 after a year or two.

https://verbalcommits.com/players/anthony-sayles

Post subject: Re: Class of 2021
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:10 am 

bmh_twosix wrote:
Not sure why I thought of this today, but realized I had never heard where Anthony Sayles from ND Prep ended up.

Was getting D1 interest as a QB for football too, but is apparently going to play basketball at Lewis per his verbal commits page.

Wonder if he's the kind of guy that ends up killing it at the DII level and make a jump back to D1 after a year or two.

https://verbalcommits.com/players/anthony-sayles

Understand he had some issues with academics down the stretch. No doubt he will be D1 before it's all said and done. He was an excellent PG who can slash, dish and shoot...and did it all on one of the best teams in the state. From my 'sources', he's a good kid and will find his way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 582 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59