It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 pm 

Indiana State is getting crushed by Evansville, 59-37 with 11 minutes left. For the most part, I like the Indy State fans, so I feel bad for them. They have had bad experiences in St. Louis for the past several years...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:05 pm 

Wow... ISUb making it a game... 72-65 with 1:27 left.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:17 pm 

It's a final, 83-72... Evansville will play Illinois State tomorrow at noon. Let's hope they wear out the Redbirds for Loyola on Saturday.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm 

I don't think either Bradley or Drake, should they advance, are going to give WSU any trouble whatsoever. Evansville might give ISUr some stress, though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:40 pm 

JCT wrote:
It's a final, 83-72... Evansville will play Illinois State tomorrow at noon. Let's hope they wear out the Redbirds for Loyola on Saturday.

Probably best that Evansville won. Announcers said that Indiana St players were battling sickness, and taking IV before the game even started. I don't think there would've been much of a chance for them to wear out ISU if they advanced. At least Evansville with the motion offense and better health does.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 am 

From what i've seen Evansville plays pretty good D against most teams. They'll likely put some wear and tear on ISUr. But i'd still expect them to win by double digits.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 am 

Watched both games last night. Evansville held on but was fading t the finish. To play at Noon the next day is an impossible task. If Evansville was rested, I think it would be a game as ISr has not been sharp for the last several games. Lady Luck, which has not shined a light on the Ramblers has had the BIG SPOTLIGHT on the Redbirds. Plus, I just can't wrap myself around Coach Muller. Better he get this award than Marshall? Not sure. PM would be a great coach of the year in 2018. He would b my coach of the year if he gets us to the final game.....
I see ISr winning handily this afternoon, which is good so they will be overconfident for the next round.
Interesting that the Ramblers are 3 point favorites over a team they lost to twice this season. That shows how much they underperformed in both games. Todays the day to right the ship......
Ill be back to Ramblermania after the SIU game, which I expect to win.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:57 am 

Phoenix article on the Bradley-Drake game....

http://loyolaphoenix.com/2017/03/arch-m ... -bulldogs/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 pm 

Evansville started the game by giving ISUr a run for their money but ISUr pulling away.

All this is doing is making me hate Hawkins even more than I already do (which I didn't think was possible)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:41 pm 

GoRamblers wrote:
Evansville started the game by giving ISUr a run for their money but ISUr pulling away.

All this is doing is making me hate Hawkins even more than I already do (which I didn't think was possible)

yeeeeeeeep. When he started doing finger guns. Ugh.