It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 pm 

Blers wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:
The offensive inconsistency was our biggest flaw this year and, ultimately, what did us in. Had really great offensive showings last week vs Bradley and then in the q-final vs Valpo. Then on Saturday, the bad offense reared its head and we struggled to score.

I kept telling myself, after each poor offensive showing, that we were so close to "clicking" and figuring it out. Unfortunately, the consistency problem was never solved. It was tough watching Townes and Krut struggle so much on the offensive end on Saturday.

Looking forward to the NIT...but the "what could have been" question will plague my mind all offseason, no doubt.

The offensive woes really hurt especially when you consider how well we played defense for most of the season. We lost games where we held teams to 60, 45, 55, 61, and 53. I do think the "best shot" efforts we got for most of the season will really callous and benefit some of the young guys in the long run; especially in how they approach practice/preparation for the off-season.

I hope Krutwig, Williamson, and Kaifes are angry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6